Get started on your Special Education (M.A.) LDTC application here:
APPLY NOW FOR 2022
Special Education (M.A.) with endorsement in:
- Learning Disability Teacher Consultant (LDTC)
View Program Page
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A 250-500 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by-course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- One letter of recommendation from principal on the school letterhead
- One letter of recommendation from vice principal/instructional supervisor on the school letterhead
- A copy of any teaching certification (a list of your certifications can be downloaded on NJDOE website)
- Employment verification letter
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Must hold current NJ standard or CEAS teaching certificate(s).
- Must have completed two years of successful teaching.
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
*This program does not accept students for Spring semester. Deadlines are subject to change.
This program is not currently available to international students seeking an F-1 student visa
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION