Nursing - School Nursing (M.S.)
Get started on your M.S. Nursing with a specialization in School Nursing application here:
Note: This option is for those who wish to pursue a Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in School Nursing. If you wish to pursue the School Nursing Certificate Only (no Master's Degree), please go to the School Nurse Certificate only program page to complete the appropriate application.
- Completed online application and non-refundable $55 application fee;
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by-course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*;
- Submission of a 250-500-word essay discussing goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the intended program;
- Professional Resume or CV;
- Copy of current, unencumbered NJ nursing license;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation;
- Official copy of GRE scores or waiver;
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- BSN degree from an ACEN or CCNE-accredited institution that is also a regionally accredited college/university
- Undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0-point scale
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
*Deadlines are subject to change.
This program is not currently available to international students seeking an F-1 student visa
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206