Educational Technology (M.A.) for New Pathways Completers (NPTNJ)
Get started on your Educational Technology (M. A.) for New Pathways Completers (NPTNJ) with optional certification in School Library Media Specialist and/or STEM Certificate application here:
Please note this option is only open to students who have completed the New Pathways to Teaching in NJ Program (NPTNJ). If you have not completed the NPTNJ program, you would apply to one of our regular MA Educational Technology options
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- Official US transcripts from all previous colleges attended or official NACES course-by- course evaluation of any foreign transcripts
- NPTNJ program completion form
- Professional Resume or CV
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
*Deadlines are subject to change.
This program is not currently available to international students seeking an F-1 student visa
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206