Educational Psychology (M.A.) & School Psychology (Cert/PD)
*Please note that this a combined MA/PD/Cert program. This department also offers a stand alone Educational Psychology (M.A. only) and a stand alone School Psychology (PD/Cert only). Each program has different deadlines and requirements. Please review to ensure you are applying to the correct program. If you have any questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
*This program is no longer accepting new applications for fall 2023. The 2024 application will be available in the coming weeks. Please join our mailing list and we will notify you when the 2024 application is open.
- A completed graduate application form, including a $55 non-refundable application fee
- A 500-1000 word essay discussing your goals and objectives for pursuing admission to the degree program to which you are applying
- Official US transcripts from all previous colleges attended or official NACES course-by- course evaluation of any foreign transcripts
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume or CV
- Official copy of GRE score
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Must have taken a minimum of 9 credits undergraduate credits in psychology.
- Must have a 3.0 or higher undergraduate GPA (required).
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
This program is not currently available to international students seeking an F-1 student visa
*Deadlines are subject to change. Deadline extensions may be granted on a case by case. Please contact Graduate Admissions for more information email@example.com
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206
Phone: (201) 200-3409
Fax: (201) 200-2044