Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing Education
This Program is Not Currently Accepting Applications
- Completed online application and non-refundable $55 application fee
- Official transcripts from all previous U.S. colleges attended or official NACES course-by-course evaluation of any foreign transcripts*
- Submission of a 250-500-word essay discussing goals and objectives for pursuing admission to Post-Master's Certificate Program;
- Professional Resume or CV
- Copy of current, unencumbered NJ nursing license
- Official documentation of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- M.A or M.S degree from an ACEN or CCNE-accredited institution that is also a regionally accredited college/university
*Note: NJCU does not evaluate international transcripts. In lieu of a transcript, applicants with a non-U.S. degree need to submit a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES Accredited Member that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework.
This program is not currently available to international students seeking an F-1 student visa
We encourage you to contact graduate admissions with questions about our graduate programs, to get answers to your graduate application questions, or to schedule a visit to NJCU.
Hepburn Hall, Room 206