Financial Aid for NJ Dreamers
Financial Aid Resources for NJ Dreamers
- P.L. 2018, c. 12 signed on May 9, 2018 provides state financial aid for students who meet the requirements of the Tuition Equality Law.
- The law provides that the procedures and forms for financial aid shall not discriminate against eligible students based on immigration status or national origin of the student or the student's parents or guardians.
How to Apply
The New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application allows undocumented students enrolled in eligible New Jersey colleges and universities to apply for state financial aid.
Complete this application if you are not a United States citizen or eligible noncitizen and meet all State of New Jersey Eligibility Criteria:
1. Complete the New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application
- Please be aware that the online application will not save an incomplete application. Please call customer service at 609-584-4480 with any concerns.
- Important: If a pop up appears on your application screen requesting to track your physical location, select "Options for this site" and then choose "Always deny and don't tell me" and continue with your application.
- The deadline to submit the alternative application is September 15 to be eligible for the Fall 2018 semester.
- The deadline for the Spring 2019 semester is February 15. Important application deadline dates.