The Marketing specialization provides individuals with a rich understanding of traditional and contemporary marketing thought and best practices. Students learn about marketing research, brand management and emerging social media channels for all aspects of marketing, public relations and communications. The importance of recognizing the needs of consumers of diverse backgrounds as a fact of a modern multi-cultural market is emphasized. Students use sophisticated quantitative analysis and accounting skills to evaluate marketing research and e-business issues.
- The completion of a Bachelor's degree.
- The minimum requirement for admission to the MBA / MS programs is 3.0的绩点.
- Students whose undergraduate GPA is between 2.75-2.99 will be considered for admission and matriculation with the following conditions:
- Must take BUSI 599 Graduate Business Essentials in the first semester and attain a grade of B or better to continue in the program.
- Business undergraduate majors with a GPA below 3.0 (2.75-2.99) must take the GMAT考试 and attain a score of 560 (50th percentile) or better.
- NJCU business graduates with GPA 2.75-2.99 must also get a recommendation from the business unit coordinator or a senior faculty member of their major.
- Non-business majors must take BUSI 599 Graduate Business Essentials in the first semester and attain a grade of B to continue in the MS or MBA program.
- Meet all minimum requirements of the Graduate Studies Office. These requirements include: completed application; transcripts; recommendation letters; essay; resume; and test results as required. An interview may be requested.
- Additional requirements for international students include: Test of 英语 as a Foreign Language (托福考试) test result, and Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE), or World Education Services (WES) evaluation of international transcripts.
- Graduate courses from other institutions may be accepted with approval of the School of Business.
To apply for graduate study go to the Graduate Application web page.
For more information about the GMAT考试 exam go to GMAT考试.
For more information about the 托福考试 exam go to 托福考试.
Update on Graduate Requirements and Test Waiver Request, click here.
Graduate courses are available to students at the School of Business located at 200 Hudson Street, Haborside 2, Jersey City, New Jersey, 07311, Monmouth County, and online.